Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do men like long nails on us ladies?

Why or why not?Do men like long nails on us ladies?
No I don't. I don't think they look good...Do men like long nails on us ladies?
I don't. I just think it looks a little strange.
love ,love,love .love love, them especially being dragged down my back slowly





thanks for a nice thought


x
Yea, they like it when we scratch their backs. I'm starting to charge my boyfriend for my back scratches.
Oh yes we do, they look so hot and sexy, and yes we love it when you run them down our backs and chest very lightly and sensuously. OOOHHH BABY!!!!
Not when you're rubbing the magic lamp! The genie won't come out!
Make no difference to me. I hate fake nails though. I don't like fake anything on the ladies.
Men have always told me they like my long nails.
i dont
umm do they? How long are u talking about
how long are u talkin about???

No comments:

Post a Comment