Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I keep my nails longer and strong?

Simple cheap at home trick always file and buff your nails, then go out to the store and in the nail section usually where they sell the press on's buy a protein enriched polish for a under coat and polish them every so often as well as using a nail brush to clean them. And major hint NEVER EVER wear acrylics it damages your nails so bad! This is what I do for my nails and mine are relatively thick people always ask if they are real. For the length and thickness.How do I keep my nails longer and strong?
I go to the salon and get a regular manicure it cost from 10-14$ they give your hand a hell of a massage and make them look great and it is all natural no fake nailsHow do I keep my nails longer and strong?
Don't bite them. Paint them with the special nail polish that makes them grow and makes them stronger.





Hope this helps! :)
whatever you do, DONT paint your nails that often. my sis constantly paints her nails and when she doesnt have any nail polish on (a very rare time) her nails look yellow.
to keep them longer and strong you would have to put clear nail polish


on them
u kep ur nails longer by treeting them right and not bightin them
uhhhh, i dont know. fish oil pills?

No comments:

Post a Comment