Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is This A Good Plan If I Want Long Nails?

Ok both my fingernails and toenails are short. Sorry i haven't included any pictures.... But anyways... In the morning when i wake up I take a shower and scrub my nails with soap and water. I leave them alone after that every other day. Because every other day i paint my nails with sally hudson (i think its hudson..) Miracle nail growth Solution stuff And a little bit before I go to bed i clean my nails with peroxide. Do you think thats a good way to get longer healthier nais? please answer!Is This A Good Plan If I Want Long Nails?
That should help, but you should also try a multivitamin and/or a hair/skin/nails supplement. You can find them at a healthfood store or GNC. They usually contain something called horsetail which is an herb that is suppose to be good for healthy hair/skin/nails. They also contain silica which is also good for strength and growth in hair/skin/nails. Try that. Hope it helps.Is This A Good Plan If I Want Long Nails?
If your nails are unhealthy it's because you're overprocessing them and you're probably unhealthy on the *inside.* Try eating healthy and taking a multivitamin every day. Leave your nails alone. Also, eating jello helps (the gelatin complex builds your nails from the inside.)
take vitamin e everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment