Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do i get my nails to grow long by halloween?

Get some sallys hard as nails clear polish(it should say quick dry on it). It's like 3 dollars. I use that about 3 times a week, keeps them hard so they won't break off. It's easy for longer nails :)How do i get my nails to grow long by halloween?
:D lol dont bite/cut them, uhm.. theres usually a spray for nails, that makes them grow faster, trust me i used it for a week ^^ and it grew really fast, or u could just use fake nails if u won't get them long by haloween (: u will have a long time. until then.


^^ hope i helpedHow do i get my nails to grow long by halloween?
Cover them with a super strong nail polish (to keep them from breaking), %26amp; WHATEVER You Do- keep them away from your mouth ! :)
There is a medicated nail polish you can get at wall-greens that makes your nails grow much faster. Hope this helps!!!
dont cut them.... you've got over a month

No comments:

Post a Comment