Thursday, August 5, 2010

Girls, would you like it if a guy that you didn't know said that your nails are so long?

Is this a good icebreaker?Girls, would you like it if a guy that you didn't know said that your nails are so long?
noGirls, would you like it if a guy that you didn't know said that your nails are so long?
depends on how he said it? if he was like wow ur nails are so long then id take it as a complaiment, but if said like ehhh ur nails are long then i dont think id care for that
No its kind of creepy!! especially if its a guy I dont know. Do you have some sort of fetish?
only if you want to scratched afterward.
Just say thanks, I think............
No it's not a good icebreaker, I'd take it as a cheesy line and sad he couldn't come up with something better. I'd say thanks and move on.
ive actly gone tru what uve said,,


but i jz looooove my nails..proud of them.


so wtf??
personally, no! because he sounds creepy. either hes a creep or a looser with a stupid pick up line.
i wouldn't mind!
okay, so girls do take time on their nails.... but not for just their length to be noticed. Also, if I don't know you well and we're not too familiar, I'd think it'd be weird if you just started talking about my nails to 'break the ice.'
yeah but i love my nails so...
I think thats the whole point of growing your nails is for them to be noticed. And most of us spend alot of time, effort and money on our nails. So, no, I wouldn't mind if someone made a comment on my nails.
Only if it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment