Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to achieve a longer nail bed?

I like short nails like the ones in the pictures below


http://bp0.blogger.com/_NTzMhnH35Gk/RpoG鈥?/a>


http://bp1.blogger.com/_NTzMhnH35Gk/RpoG鈥?/a>





now my problem is that I don't have such a long nailbed..Do you have any tips on what I can do to make my nailbed look longer/better? thxHow to achieve a longer nail bed?
actually my moms a nail stylist


she said there are actaully vitamins to take at walmart you can get


and also their is nailpolish(clear) that they sell at walmart to mak the grow fasterHow to achieve a longer nail bed?
You need to push your cuticles down - there is a special tool that does this (it is very inexpensive) buy a cuticle oil to soften them up before doing this, and if you always keep the cuticles moisturized they will not over grow and you only have to push them down again once in a while. Wearing nail polish always prevents them from over growing.
  • eyeshadow makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment