Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Long Nails...?

Guys are long nails a turn on or a turn off to you?Long Nails...?
Turn on - without a doubt! When used in the right way in the right place it will have ya squirming!





Gonna grow yours long??Long Nails...?
off baby.... fear of pain!!
Hi there, well it depends on the shape of the fingers themselves.


But probably a good trimmed and cared for nails are the best besides a proper nail length would be gr8.
Long enough to tell she is a girl but not so long she can't dial a phone w/o looking like a spazz
a turn on especially when we're making love and she digs her nails into me.
BIG TURN ON FOR ME. I think they are very sexy. More so if they are done up nice.
As a guy, I do not like long nails that much but my girlfriend is crazy about long nails.
As any good carpenter will profess long nails are better than short ... but for best results we all prefer a really good screw ;0)





LOL
It depends how hard they rip into your back when your making out!!!
Definitely a turn on, especially when used in some places. And women are quick learners !
depends on the occasion but .....no they don't
turn on... they look hot as hell
turn off... I think that it's a sign of a high maintenance woman.
Not too long, but long enough to be exciting when raked down your back during sex. Preferable to someone who bites them :-)
a turn on ,wow down tiger
Turn on for sure





love long nails





cheers dan
Depends on how she uses them?





Does she use them to dig into my throat? OR to scratch my itchy back??........LOL!!!





Seriously, I think they are sexy as long as they are not too long. What is the point of having 6 inch nails or more......I've seen'em and they are a scary sight.
I have short nails, cause I bite them. But when they do get a little long, my husband loves them! Especially running through his hair or accross his back!
they are great to feel shredding your back to pieces when your in the moment
nothig.but it is very bad
they're so sexy especially red color with sexy panty and high heels but it's not comfortable for a good sex.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to have long shiny nails all across my body as I would be an endless one making love. I get so aroused by long nails. They are the most top on the list of sexiness ever that could drive anyone crazy. The longer and sharper they are the better but they must be as shiny as ever like blades of beauty all across my body. Oh I want this so badly.

Anonymous said...

If one with nails such as I described was with me I would be in my glory as to know this feeling of nails long and shiny would be the ultimate experience I would never want it to end.

Post a Comment