Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ladies-for those of you with long nails, whether they....?

are fake or real, agree with this article or think its ridiculous?


http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/hughes/29052鈥?/a>Ladies-for those of you with long nails, whether they....?
I think it's ridiculous.Ladies-for those of you with long nails, whether they....?
The article is absolutely ridiculous.


Women stating that Apple was being misogynistic because of the design of the phone is probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I have long nails, and I've never had a problem with any of the things these people find it necessary to complain about.


I swear, people these days will come up with anything to get attention.
I have long nails. (Yes, they are fake - whatever, haha!) I text, type, open car doors, do all sorts of stuff with them. I believe it is a little ridiculous. A co-worker of mine has that phone and I found no problems with it when I was playing around with it. If you are disabling yourself with nails, you probably shouldn't have them.
mine are real, and i just skimmed that article, but when i'm texting i sometimes use my nails to hit the buttons, though usually i use my fingers


what sucks is every once in awhile one of my nails gets caught between the keys on my computer's keyboard, that hurts.
lol, well its soemthing they will have to work around. i have the same problem with my fiances ipod touch which works the same way. (Thats why I dont use it much) :]p
It is true that long nails make it very difficult to work this phone...personally I would just cut my nails shorter

No comments:

Post a Comment