Thursday, August 5, 2010

How long would it take for my nails to actually grow over my fingers? Please Help!?

I've recently stopped biting my nails with will power...my nails are currently a cm long..its about 0.5 cm away from the end of my finger..how long will it take to grow that 0.5 cm or just a bit longer?





Thankyou!How long would it take for my nails to actually grow over my fingers? Please Help!?
duck..How long would it take for my nails to actually grow over my fingers? Please Help!?
the best nail stuff in the whole wide world is Nail Envy from QVC its a little expensive but i found its the only stuff that will help grow your nails and make them strong and lovely, but you must follow the instructions to the word to get the best results. good luck lovely nails.
there is no real way to tell, everybodys nails grow at a different speed. sry.

No comments:

Post a Comment