Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lesbians with long nails?

I was just thinking can you be a lesbian and have long nails? I鈥檓 not trying to be rude or mean I was just wondering like if you are a lesbian and have long nails does it hurt your gf when you guys get intermit.Lesbians with long nails?
I love when my girlfriends have manicures and get french tips. Having the actual nail long and not be fake does hurt but when they're acrylics they aren't s sharp and are thicker so it doesn't feel like she cutting me inside. But yea I love when my girlfriend had acrylics I think it makes it so much more intensified.Lesbians with long nails?
Thats a silly question . There are lesbians of all different kinds , same as there are gay guys of all different kinds . Some people's traits or style can be more distinguishing than others....





But it is hard to classify lesbians as having or not having long finger nails





Thats the same as looking at a younglady with a butch short haircut , piercings , tattoos and sagging pants...It would be wrong to pass judgement on her . We may have our perceptions or thoughts...but we are not always right on our perceptions and or thoughts.
Let me just say this I'm kinda straight (long story for another question) and when a guy with long nails fingers me it hurts and once I had a very umm bloody mishap so if anyone plans on doing that I suggest cutting the nails down to a nub.
I'm not a lesbian... but it does hurt yes.


Have you ever been wearing Gel Nails and been uh... playing with yourself...?


It hurts... so you gotta find a tool t help you out :)


I have a long blush brush handle i don't need anymore haha
Personally I like short nails. You can't do anything with long nails! You cant type or anythings! They get on my nerves. Im keepin em short!
Ouch, you just reminded me of a horror story!


However in most cases it is possible to work around it!
intermit. lol
What about guys with fat fingers?
i have fake long nails %26amp;%26amp; im a lesbian.


it dont hurt when we have intercourse.


you just gotta know what you doing
watchin a little too much pr0n eh

1 comment:

Clark said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

LCN Nail Care New Jersey NJ

Post a Comment