Saturday, August 21, 2010

I love having long nails but... how can I wear them?

I never bite my nails or anything and I don't paint them a lot. I paint them maybe once a months and I don't really do touch ups on them.


Every once in a while (like maybe once a year) I get fake nails. I've only gotten them done at a salon twice and they looked cool, but mostly I get the cheap fake nails from claire's. They always look so cute the first days but then if one falls off you have to re-glue it and it looks horrible because you can see the dried glue from the last time you glued it on!


how can i wear fake nails without killing my real ones? even though i never bite my nails they never grow that long...I love having long nails but... how can I wear them?
You should stick to trying to grow your own nails. None of the fake nails are good for your own. I wore acrylics and i loved them. I already have thin nails and i never bite or did anything to them. But i had nails for a few months and basically they looked horrible when they were off and they hurt. I even tually just let them grow out, there finally back to normal. I have heard storys of women who wore fake nails for years and yerars on end an eventulally there nails just fungus and fell off, its crazy so be carefull.I love having long nails but... how can I wear them?
anytime u use glue your going to ruin your nails, If you like long nails go to the salon and just have them add gel not tips. This strengthens your nails. You will however need to have the filled about every two weeks
Wear your own nails and do a french manicure every week WITH touchups . Just buy a manicure ( fench ) ckit
  • eyeshadow makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment