Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do girls with long nails use touch screen phones?

I want the mytouch phone but I doubt girls with long nails can use it there is nokey board and I tried to use someones iphone today my nails made it impossible!! It has 2 feel ur fingers..this sucks I don't know what to do cause I really want a touch screen the behold or mytouch let me know if you have any advice or ideas..pls dnt tell me get something else I already have that in my head..thnkxHow do girls with long nails use touch screen phones?
cut your nails :DHow do girls with long nails use touch screen phones?
I have very long nails and i have the G1 and its just fine to me ....at times it do get a little hard but at the end of the day im a diva and having long nails and a touch phone is a part of being cute....





you should get the touch screen phone
some of the touch screens you actually have to push. like the iphone's touch screen works by detecting the electricity in your finger so it wouldnt work there but most you can just use the tip of your nail.
I have the LG viewty and REALLY long nails and to be honest i find it easier, i just use the tip of my nail and you dont need to press down hard either:)xxxx
If you want a touch screen phone that bad, cut them or make someone else stand beside you at all times and touch the buttons for you.
instead of using your tip of your finger use the part where your finger print is.
Their thumbs... and we don't touch at he top of our finger.
Um a stylus?

No comments:

Post a Comment