Saturday, August 21, 2010

Y do guys like long nails?

im a tomboy n i don't like to grow my nails...i have found out that guys love long nails...im wondering why would they want to hurt themselvesY do guys like long nails?
Some men like it rough.Y do guys like long nails?
Long nails is a fashion statement for females. It is only obvious that guys will want their women to look chic because class females are men's fashion statement.
i like to grow my nails,chiefly because i want to refrain from biting my nails.


once i've grown them and trimmed them,they look so pretty that i don't feel like biting them :so its a little battle that i fight with my inside.


as for boys,i don't care much what they think about it.


as for my dad,he doesn't approve of it.


thanks for asking !!





cheers %26amp; god bless:-)
boys being boys are just plain lazy in keeping themselves prim and proper.
i m a guy and i dont like long nails


just tell me who said it ?
Not for me. Natural, clean, mid length...and my husband approves.
fashion
I don't believe that ';most guys'; love long nails. I certainly don't. Long nails remind me of middle-aged woman with bleached hair operating a manual cash register at Rite Aid. It just doesn't work for me.
They say it feels good on their backs.
I hate long nails!
To scratch our backs better
I do not care for them they look ok. but guys like them for sex inscratching them on the back and stuff.
I don't mind the length of the nails.
so that they can scratch my back when it itches.
no wonder..!


some masculines will have a thought that by having long nails they can attract femi9's, but useless idea.
It looks sexy
I've had guys tell me it ';tickles'; to be lightly scratched. Key word there is lightly.
Long nails don't do anything for me at all. I could care less if they are long or short! Honestly.....thinking about it....I like short. That way I can play video games and do other things with my woman.
long nails like a secret weapons---- protect themselves from any attack(i think).
So during orgasm female can dig theirs nail into their back to make them realise that they have done a good job. ha ha ha spartan
no, i also dont like

No comments:

Post a Comment