Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you grow long nails ?

Ok school is starting in September,and I want to go to school with nice nails. The reason for this is because,this girl is always teasing people for their insecurities. Can anybody tell me how to grow long nails? I also heard 'Sally Hansen Nail Harderner' works,and what do you do if you want your nails to grow nice and straight? - thanks for answers xoxo Gloria How do you grow long nails ?
Hi I have long nails, I just kept them painted at all times and once they were long enough, I got a manicure (and your nails feel invincible then!)





I have completely grown out of my nail biting habit by just keeping them painted and remembering all the germs on your hands.





I hear tapping your nails on a surface helps, but that could be a myth?





Also, if you keep yourself hydrated and full of the right vitamins, that should help in many ways for your nails.How do you grow long nails ?
keep using what you are and yes sally hansen works really well but I will give you a hint here. when everything is dried on well, like the next day, rub your nail beds very firmly every day. it increases the blood flow in your nails and they grow stronger and longer. people tell me i have beautiful nails because I have really long nail beds and really long nails too. I cannot help having beautful nail beds, but that is what I do for my nals.
i know the secret to this! one day i asked the lady who does my nails professionally about how i can get my nails to grow faster. she said all you have to do is push your cuticles back everyday. this makes since right? that's because your cuticles attaches itself to your nail preventing it to grow as fast as it can. wat i do is use my nails to push that skin back. and sure enough i have never seen my nails grow faster. it don't cost a thing so don't waste your money on all of those nail products that say they can make your nail grow faster. try this first. Hope this helps!
Hey! it actually depends if ur nails grow fast or not... they say that if u cut your nails when there is the new moon.. they will grow longer.. ur hair also.. but idk about that... i buy nail calcium... of THUYA. idk if they sell it in the states.. i dont live there... just trim ur nails wear sally hansen and thats it =] they will eventually grow


=]
I think fish oil should do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment