Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How long do you like your nails?

you like them to be talons or a short stump?How long do you like your nails?
I don't like it long, I like it short and neat.How long do you like your nails?
I like my nails to show like a little bit of the white part. Like when i cut them I always cut them so it has a thin line of white. I don't know how to explain it...


I always get them like this:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/polishaholi…
Long but not too long.


These are my nails now:


http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/9886/ge…





not fake
Medium when I grow them out


but if I get them done a bit longer than medium but not quite long
just shut the F@@ck up, you ugly aszzz caca face











@ goody two shoes: eww get your fat feet off of yahoo, u fat canckeled bag
I keep them cut short even though this is more of a girl question.
shorter in the summer bc i like to paint them bright colors :) longer in the winter bc i just leave em haha
i keep them trimmed short. not stumpy short, but short.
Short :)
somewhere in the middle
Short.
Short and neat. I can't stand long nails.
Not too long %26amp; not too short.
short, I type for a living, I have to clip them every weekend.
in the middle
my nail are long


dont need to everr use fake nails
mine are just normal, i paint them crazy colors. :P
  • eyeshadow makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment