Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do guys (and girls) feel about long nails?

I was just curious, how do you feel about long nails? I mean long, clean, well-kept nails. Also what do you think about dramatic nail colors like green, blue, black, etc. vs. the usual pink and red polishes? Here's a pic:





http://makeupalley.com/m_96253520





So what would you think if you saw someone would long nails?





I'm just bored and curious. I'm thinking of growing out my nails that length, and a lot of people I know think it's gross and that it's a bad idea. I'm going to do it anyways though.How do guys (and girls) feel about long nails?
I think it depends on the person.


Such as.. My nail beds are long already, so even when my nails are short they look long. So if I grow mine too long, they would likely look strange.





I think the length in that picture is way too much though. I think that those nails that are so long that the person cannot type properly on their computer or text properly on their phone, then it's too long. I would say that no more than 5 millimeters from the tip of the finger would be the longest they should be.





But I love using various colours. I have this really vibrant yellow colour, and I used to have a bright blue (which I think I lost haha)How do guys (and girls) feel about long nails?
I definitly wouldnt grow my nails that long but I do like to have them somewhat long, maybe less then half of that ... plus the long nails with dark dramatic colors may come off as creepy.. like whitch like?


I say if your going to use colors like that green, you keep them very short.. then if you want them long, use brighter colors ..


Goodluck:)!
I love experimenting with different colors and like long nails just not longer than 3/4 inch over the edge of the skin then it gets to be weird. I am not a fan of the color of the nails in pic its just to dark for me!
i love experimenting with dramatic colors.thats how you find out what you like.i like long nails as long as they arent tooo long and are easy to maintain.it doest matterr what others tel you,youre your own person,and you get what you want=]
i hate it. nowt worse than meeting a girl with talons. its a sure fire way of knowing that girls a *****. never met a nice girl with long *** nails.
I, personally like long nails a lot, but if you play guitar, long nails aren't the best idea!!!
I love medium-to-long nails. But my boyfriend doesn't like them, he likes them completley trimmed. Darnit. haha
I dont really like it.
I think it's fine and who cares what peoeple think

No comments:

Post a Comment