Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you think that long nails are disgusting?

im a girl and i have really long nails. i keep them clean, theres no dirt under them or anything and my friends friend was talking to us and she saw my nails and that ****** was like, ';thats disgusting, theres even dirt under them'; i said ';theres no dirt under them'; and she said ';yeaaaa'; so i just stopped talking not wanting to make a big deal. there really wasnt any dirt under them and i cut them because i thought that everyone thinks that its disgusting but isnt telling me. but i dont feel right and i dont feel like myself without my long nails.





so do you think long nails are disgusting?


and should i grow them back?Do you think that long nails are disgusting?
i wouldn't know.


long nails never last on me


i always bite them before I get to that point.


be happy you can maintain something like that =)


and don't care what others thinkDo you think that long nails are disgusting?
Well how long is ';really long nails?';





Nails can be really pretty if they are well kept and now more than maybe 1/8 inch from the tip of your finger. If your nails are so long they are beginning to curl, they are gross.





Event the best kept nails will appear yellowed at the tips because the protein they are made of is aging. To prevent this go to Sally's and get some of that whitening soak and yellow fighting clear coat.





Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Some people thing it is nasty to have super long hair, or to wear make up, or to eat spinich lol but that doesn't mean you have to adapt yourself into what they want you to be. If you want long nails, go for it. She may just have been jealous that her nasty brittle nails wont grow and she has to get acrylics (which by the way I think look hideous on everyone... they are plastic nails! tacky!)
Long nails do look great, but be careful with how long you allow them to get. As your nails lengthen, there is no immediate risk to you or the nail. But, be careful about the actual length you allow. The longer the nails get, the more likely they are to be places where infectious bacteria can hide. Nails that are an inch long are more likely to have pathogens that can cause illnesses like staph infections and yeast infections
No, not if they're clean!! She's probably just jealous.





I used to have long nails, and I loved them so much, and then my piano teacher said I have to cut them... so now they're short.





If they say it again, just tell her she's jealous, and you love your nails. :)
Depends on the length.





This is disgusting:


http://kagedbird.files.wordpress.com/200…





This isn't:


http://www.tiffanyjane.com.au/content/im…





She was jealous, that's all.
Grow them back, hon. Long nails aren't discusting, I like em.


:)











peace. xx
They seem fine, maybe you can have your secondary hand have long nails and your primary have shorter nails.
i personaly think that you should grow your nails im a girl and i hate short nails plus you can do a french manicure and no one will notice any dirt.
As long as your nails are ';freakishly'; long (as you use the term), I'm okay with it. I tend to cut mine when they are interfering with my typing.
You should've smacked the sh** outta that bit**!





Long nails are very pretty and classy.





That girl was just jealous because she can't help but devour hers.
They aren't disgusting.
well in my opinion they are.. but thats just me


i always keep mine super short and polished ;)
she's jealous cos she bites her nails and they're not as long as yours


course i dont think its disgusting
Personally I don't like them (I'm male though so what do I know).
If they are too long yes. I know a guy that has long nails. I'm still wondering about him though.
On a lady they are sexy. ON a guy they look screwed up
who cares what people think and say? grow them back if you like them.





=]
i like girls without nails, but thats just me.
not on men n as long as she has long enough nails to scratch my back is long enough for me
Yes, I hate long nails, they're disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment