Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MEN WITH LONG NAILS?

i think a few things when i see a man with long nails, either he's gay, really lazy or sniffs coke if the pinky nail is the only one that is long...i would never talk to a guy with long nails...eewwwWHAT DO YOU THINK OF MEN WITH LONG NAILS?
Trying to reach their backs to scratchWHAT DO YOU THINK OF MEN WITH LONG NAILS?
Unsanitary...
to be honest you dont want to know what i think,
That they must be carpenters?
I think YUCK, and I also figure that isn't a man who likes touching women.
Kind of creeps me out
NOTHING . AS LONG AS THEY ARE WELL KEPT AND ARE OF A REASONABLE LENGTH . ALSO IT DOESN'T EFFECT ME , SO WHO AM I TOO JUDGE .
Makes me think they snort coke.
Hmm.... either they're too lazy to cut them or they are trying to make a statement. Nothing wrong, but it's weird.
ew i hate that
OMG..!!! ewwwwwww......
disgusting
disgusting
Musician usually........one long hand one short hand of nails.............same as me
eeewwwww :)
Unhygenic and lazy

No comments:

Post a Comment