Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Getting my nails done and I'm not sure that my nails are long enough??

I'm starting school in a few weeks and I wanna get my nails done. I would like to get a manicure but my nails aren't long enough. I wanna no how I can help my nails grow fast and if nails aren't long enough what should I get done to my nails.Getting my nails done and I'm not sure that my nails are long enough??
fake nails.Getting my nails done and I'm not sure that my nails are long enough??
even if your nails aren't very long you can still get a manicure. they will cut the cuticles and trim around your natural nails to give you a nice cleaned finished look! i find it easy and sexy for your hands because your hands always look like new when your done. Try to get something that would look good with all of your new clothes. something like a french manicure, because is simple. sexy and it works with everything. GOOD LUCK!!!
If you want your nails to grow try finding one of those nifty nail polish things that help them grow.( I'll try to find it online) Try that for a week reapplying a coat every 2 days and if it doesn't work try this. Try getting acrylic nails at the nail salon (fake nails) Just don't get them so long that you can tell they are completely fake.


Here is the link that has a product that will help your nails.


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>


Here is some other advice I found on a website:


Why manicures can speed up the grow of your nails


Frequent manicures can stimulate nail grow. The wonderful hand massage we all love is great not only to relax but it also will boost your circulation and encourage nail growth. Also pushing the cuticles back during a manicure can stimulate new growth. Just be sure to push gently and never cut the cuticles. This can kill the root and cause the nail to fall off and die!


Hope I Helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment